The massage stick is another form of soft tissue work that allows the athlete to relieve soreness and stimulate circulation, targeting the biceps, triceps and forearm specifically. By removing adhesions to the tissue in these areas, athletes can help prevent added stress to the UCL ligament.
- 17.5″L weighing 11 oz
- Helps reduce delayed onset muscle soreness from throwing
- Used by Physical Therapists and athletic trainers/coaches worldwide
- Easy to carry and can be taken and used anywhere
- Made from high-quality industrial strength materials, with thermoplastic rubber and polypropylene handles for an ergonomic grip
- Super convenient for storage and travel
In our programming, we normally use the Massage Stick Roller with forearms and triceps as a part of our arm care regimen as follows: