Welcome to Remote Training at RPP!
Our remote program is designed to bring our advanced level of training to those who can’t train with us at the facility. It is geared towards high performance athletes in high school, college and professional levels and has everything you need to take advantage of our expert coaching and programming from anywhere.
The program covers 4-week periods with a training frequency of either 3x or 5x per week with each day addressing different components of your training and development. The programs are designed based off of the time of the year (in-season, off-season). You can generally expect the workouts to last approximately 60-90 Minutes. You will need the following available equipment: barbells, dumbbells, kettlebells and medicine balls. However, we can modify programs to accommodate a more limited equipment range.
As a participant here’s what you can expect…
- Initial movement assessment
- Customized training program based on your strengths and weaknesses
- A training program that progresses each month and can be scaled for all levels
- Mobile friendly programs that can be viewed on your phone
- An online video library with sample videos for every single exercise on your programs
- Access and interaction with an RPP Coach to answer questions and make sure you are achieving your goal
- Nutrition guideline
In addition, for those interested in Velocity Based Training (VBT), wherever appropriate we have references to VBT bar speeds within the programming. VBT is the future in-regard to enabling athletes to target very specific training zones utilizing bar speeds via a linear transducer. Many of our athletes use our devices in the facility with great success on an on-going basis. If you’re interested to learn more, please let us know.
Note: In order to be able to participate in our Remote Program you would need to be pre-approved and eligible:
- Be at least 15 years old to participate (remote Training is for older athletes, graduating seniors, college and pro-level athletes)
- Have significant prior weight room experience
- Exhibit proper “movement” during your assessment to safely perform the programming
- Reside at least 60 miles away from our facility
For pitchers, to the extent you’re interested in a “Throwing program” please specify your interest in the form below. Throwing Programs are always designed to accommodate any concurrent load, in-season or off-season.
If you are interested in getting started please complete the form below and we will be in touch shortly.